North Central LEAD Provincial Conference (Milwaukee) 2018
- Dates: Feb 16 2018 – Feb 18 2018
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, February 16, 2018 to Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Registration opens Friday, February 16, 2018 at 5:00 pm
See Provincial Resources for details about the Provincial Council meeting.
- $89 if registered by 12/12/17
(registration must be received by 11:59 pm EST) —register before this deadline for a chance to win a free (non-transferable) fall 2018 LEAD School registration!
- $115 if registered by 1/9/18
- $140 if registered by 2/16/2018
See registration policies for complete details. Please note that this event is subject to being sold out if maximum capacity is reached.
Milwaukee Sheraton Brookfield
375 South Moorland Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53005
Delta Sigma Pi’s discounted rate is $109/night + tax for one to four people, which includes complimentary internet. Call 262-364-1100 or 866-716-8134 for reservations or reserve online. This rate is available until January 29, 2018. Mention Delta Sigma Pi for the discounted rate.
If you would like more information or have questions please email Lindsay Allen.
“Chicago’s food bank — a nonprofit food distribution and training center that provides food for hungry people while striving to end hunger in our community. The Food Depository, founded in 1979, makes a daily impact across Cook County with a network of 650 pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, mobile programs, children’s programs, older adult programs and innovative responses that address the root causes of hunger. Last year, the Food Depository distributed 66 million pounds of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, dairy products and meat, the equivalent of 150,000 meals every day”
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Enter through the Volunteer Entrance, located to the left of the main entrance
- You must wear long pants and close-toed shoes
- Please bring an item of canned or non-perishable food to donate
- Limit the number of personal belongings you bring into the facility; there are a limited number of lockers if needed
- You can park in the parking lots, as it is available for weekend sessions
- If you cannot attend after you say you will, you must let Lindsay know ONE WEEK in advance — failure to give notice could jeopardize our chances of working with the Greater Chicago Food Depository again in the future
The Greater Chicago Food Depository is located at 4100 West Ann Lurie Place, Chicago, IL 60632; 773.247.3663.